We are looking for a web designer responsible for creating a site or pages, this includes the design, layout and coding, this can mean working on a brand new website or updating an already existing site.
- We are preferably looking for an excellent graphic and web designer/developer, who is creative, as well as passionate towards creating great looking artworks and websites.
- To conceptualize and execute, modern and responsive web development, while maintaining high level of simplicity and user friendliness.
- Able to perform maintenance and updating of the company's websites.
- Able to develop website, handle web contents, web application & maintenance.
- Able to design, prototype, test & document web application based on system specifications and requirements.
- Able to execute plans within given timeframe.
- To monitor and maintain websites and Facebook pages, e.g content writing and editing, newsletter and email marketing design, and so on.
- Candidates should prossess website development experience and relevant qualifications and/or certification.
- Other advantageous skills would be video editing, photography and multimedia design.
- Up-to-date with the latest web industry standard tools, trends techniques, and technologies.
- Be able to self-manage work independently with minimal supervision.
- Efficient, calm and productive even under unrealistic deadlines.
- Able to self-organize and handle multiple projects at one time.
- Creative and passionate about designing.
- Candidate must possess at least a Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia, Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Advertising/Media, Textile/Fashion Design or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Prossess an eye for details.
- Able to multi task and work under a fast paced enviroment.
- Will be notified.
- Experienced designers applicants are required to present their portfolios.
- Both experienced designers and fresh graduates are welcome.